Skip to main content

JR Year Part One


After a rough two years at Reinhardt, I was determined to make my Junior year my best yet. I was tired of standing in line behind other people and started taking initiative in my life. After going what I had gone through leading up to this point, I had a sense of rebellion that I was going to get what I wanted.

My junior year of college was by far the best. I went from being a back up on the football team, to a starter and team captain. I started feeling the way I’ve wanted to feel my whole life, taking care of business. I started making more connections with people at my school and in the community, and accepted an internship in Atlanta to be a carrier broker for a logistics company.

In addition, my football team was ranked number 2 in the country, and we were back to back conference champions. Our season ended in the national championship, where we lost to St. Francis in Daytona Beach, Florida on ESPN.

Comments